B2B CrossTour 2013
25th April 2013
Riga Hotel, Ruse, Bulgaria
Please read all the information in the How it works
section before you proceed with registration!
Who can participate?
All tourism stakeholders:
- Hotels, guest houses, other types of accommodation;
- Restaurants/Food and drink;
- Spa hotels or medical/ health centres;
- Tourist Information Centres;
- Tour operators;
- Travel agents;
- Other organisations in the tourism field
Creative industries stakeholders interested in the tourism sector:
- Craft villages willing to attract tourism flow;
- Creative spaces of tourism interest;
- Local art and creative festivals organisers;
- Companies willing to establish contacts with craft organisations and organisers of cultural events from the Danube region;
- Historical and contemporary cultural heritage stakeholders;
- Any other creative industry interested in cooperation with the tourism sector
Why do you have to participate?
- To develop business relationships
- To exchange experience
- To establish joint tourism activities and offers
How much does it cost?
- There is no fee for participation
- Foreign tour operators (buyers only) who have registered by 20th March 2013 will have free accommodation provided and free fam trips, organised by the local suppliers. These have to be agreed in advance. Please contact the organizers for more information and arrangements.
- All other participants can take advantage of discounts on accommodation at the Riga hotel.
Download the flyer*
(956 kb) * The file is in PDF format and you need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, you can get it from here